Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Class of 2011: Hannah



Hannah graduated! She's done with highschool, now on to college.
She graduated with our local homeschool group, and she had her open house a few weeks later.
I was honored to be her photographer for both, using my Mom's Canon PowerShot SX130 IS for the ceremony, and for the open house a Canon EOS 50D. It is a job that definetly keeps you on your toes! :)
Congratulations Hannah!

Jessica did a fantastic job on Hannah's cake!

My adorable youngest sister. She got almost as much attention as the graduate :).

Friends and family.


Best friends playing in the gym.


James, my youngest brother. Isn't he one of the cutest things you've ever laid eyes on?


BBQ chicken, great party food! :)

Charissa and Esther.

My Aunt Betty and Uncle Denny from AL, they win the longest distance award.

A pretty pair. Aunt Jody & Faith.

one handsome young man.



Some volleyball...

Kinsey and I.
Thank you Emily for taking the picture.






One of my favorite pictures. Don't you love that face? :)

The graduate and great Grandma.

My amazing friend, Kinsey. Thank you for all your help!

Esther Louise.


again, the most adorabe infant...Faith.


That's all, there isn't anymore.
well, for today that is.

 Phil 4:8,
kate-lynn


6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time was had by all! Very beautiful cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you posted since I wasn't able to be there! James and Faith are so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'all are very cute! I love the cake very pretty! Your new baby sister is very adorable you are very blessed!
    I really enjoy looking at your blog
    In Him
    Sarah-Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very nice gathering to celebrate with the happy graduate!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :)
    I am a Christian young lady as well, I came across your blog while looking for some Christian Friends and i really enjoy what i see. Hope maybe we could be bloggie buddies :)
    come visit my blog :)
    In Christ
    Krista ... htt://lostindreamsahoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun. Where do you live? answer on my blgo.

    ReplyDelete