Thursday, December 22, 2011

|| It's winter

It's official. 
{picture via istockphoto}

And Christmas is in only three days away.
::squeals and jumps up and down::

{Picture via SevenSisters Esty...check it out here}

Around here everyone is scurrying from here to there, sewing, shopping, wrapping, blaring Christmas music, and trying to keep all their gifts secret. While reading through Luke, I'm reminded of God's amazing love for us, by sending His Son to save us. I definitely think it is indeed the most wonderful time of year! :)  

Wishing you a very very merry Christmas!

phil 4:8,
kate-lynn





2 comments:

  1. I like your blog header! very pretty :)

    All that snow looks wonderful! Lol, i can relate to scurrying every where to get Christmas gifts done! I am piratically glued to my sewing machine ;p

    hummm..those 'joy' letters look a tad bit familiar!

    Merry Christmas!!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......snow! I love snow (I've only been to it once) but we don't get snow where we live..... I hope you had a lovely Christmas and new year!

    Love in Christ
    ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete