Monday, February 21, 2011

Multitude Monday

Hello readers! :)
Over at a Holy Experience [a blog I love], she encourages bloggers on Mondays to list a few things your thankful for-with the goal of getting to 1000 things. Here is my first Monday, listing all the things I am so grateful for! 
"Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God" Psalm 147:7

  • 0001.  First of all, my Heavenly Father. The Creator of the universe.
  • 0002. My amazing family! I am so blessed to have such a loving, caring family! 
  • 0003. little babies! 
  • 0004. God's awesome creation, and all of nature. 
  • 0005. His Word
  • 0006. laughing-giggling of little girls-and gurgles of babies :)
  • 0007. My Father's love, compassion, and mercy to me, even though I don't deserve it! 
  • 0008. Clean floors, made beds, strawberry jam. 
  • 0009. friends who stick by me through everything-and understand me. A gift from Him! 
  • 0010. books that help me to grow in the Lord, and encourage me to live a fuller life for Jesus!






Phil 4:8,
kate-lynn

2 comments:

  1. I love numbers 3 and 6. :-D I'll be looking forward to more of these MM posts. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me is excited for tomorrow!!!! :) :):D :) :D

    ~Cassia :)

    ReplyDelete