Over at a Holy Experience [a blog I love], she encourages bloggers on Mondays to list a few things your thankful for-with the goal of getting to 1000 things. Here is my first Monday, listing all the things I am so grateful for!
"Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God" Psalm 147:7
- 0001. First of all, my Heavenly Father. The Creator of the universe.
- 0002. My amazing family! I am so blessed to have such a loving, caring family!
- 0003. little babies!
- 0004. God's awesome creation, and all of nature.
- 0005. His Word
- 0006. laughing-giggling of little girls-and gurgles of babies :)
- 0007. My Father's love, compassion, and mercy to me, even though I don't deserve it!
- 0008. Clean floors, made beds, strawberry jam.
- 0009. friends who stick by me through everything-and understand me. A gift from Him!
- 0010. books that help me to grow in the Lord, and encourage me to live a fuller life for Jesus!