Saturday, March 19, 2011

gratitude


"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name."

psalm 100:4
Spring is here, wether is getting warmer, and I am getting back to blogging. Things have been very busy around here, having church families over, a piano recital, everyday dishes school, and most recently, the huge task of season switching all of our clothes! :)  Still I thought I would update-after being away for a month...and once again, I'll try to keep on top of it!


"Gratitude is a lifestyle. A hard-fought, grace-infused, biblical lifestyle. Is the gratitude that flows out of your life as abounding as the grace that has flowed into your life? When we give out of gratitude to God, we cause gratitude to well up in others' hearts."  -Nancy Leigh Demoss from her book Choosing Graditude, Your Journey to Joy.


In life, how often do we choose, really choose to be grateful? Do we only do it when everything is going our way? Do we thank Him in the dark times, when everything seems to be falling apart? 
Often we are thankful, but do we actually take time to thank Him? 
Take time to really thank Him, for everything He's done for you. It really helps me when I get 'me-focused'! :)

Phil 4:8,
kate-lynn  



No comments:

Post a Comment